12.04.2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year???

It's that time again.
Christmas Spirit and Final Papers combine to make a motivation for anything else than school...
Which brings me here to blog... avoiding a ten page paper that has been assigned all semester and is due on Monday.

There is something in me that loses motivation to do something once it has become mandatory. Unfortunately this semester blogging has had to suffer the consequences. HOWEVER now that semester is winding down, my fingers are free once again to type (or not) as they please.

A recent discovery of this week:

Organizations I would love to work for
1.BRAC: Alleviation of poverty and empowerment of the poor

This is a very uneventful blog. But at least the silence is broken.

1 more thoughts:

Cinders said...

when you join BRAC and become a bigwig, please feel free to hire me.