7.13.2009

Twitter - Part Two

In an edition of the Banner (08-09) (@j_at_cbu) I wrote an article on the now infamous twitter.

Shortly thereafter, an event occurred which can be labeled as no less than a phenomenon. 

Suddenly facebook status' are filled with "@"s and underscores and hyphens that have created a new language. This language has been just a part of what I declare is redefining the face of society. With unlimited texting, iphone galore and wireless internet expanding, there seems to be no end in sight to the new face of communication. 

While my original article reflected pure fascination, a new rockumentary by David Crowder Band* has released new and vital information about its dangers.
I have no choice but to share in the warning I have received. Take heed my friends.


0 more thoughts: