6.17.2009

Getting Political

Every day you learn something new.
Yesterday I learned that if you fill out the survey on the bottom of your T.G.I. Friday receipt, you can get a free dessert the next time you come in... or if you fill someone else's out who left in the restaurant, you can get it while you are actually there :)
On another not-so-serious note, I ran into Barack and Michelle Obama at Barnes and 
Noble.  

Yes, that's right - The Official Barack and Michelle Obama Paper Dolls are here. 

Complete with the Red and Black inauguration outfit, (as well as everything Michelle has ever been seen in...) 

I admit, I was a little offended by the "Africa Foreign Relations Outfit"... with giraffe and elephant masks. 

Seriously?


Way to dignify our nations leadership, America. At least our elections don't resemble that of Iran right now

Don't know much about the history?

Spend about 4 hours and $7 to read Persepolis, and see what has developed these people into a very persistent nation. 

1 more thoughts:

Becca Ubrun said...

I was here that night! ha. I remember that. Oh goodness. You really wrote a post. I'm so proud :)