5.12.2010

Returning.

I have started a few blogs to post, and have quit halfway through. There is too much I have learned in these past few months to summarize in a blog post. Moreover, my few faithful readers are probably people who have walked with me through at least part if not all of the past few months.

So, here I am.

Back in Blog-action.

I may be moving soon, I'll keep you posted on my new virtual home.

For today, my thoughts are all over the place. Today's post is mainly to break the silence since my post responding to Glen Beck.

A little over a week ago I graduated from college, and already have opportunities that I will share soon.
One of the greatest things about college that any who has attended can attest to, is the ways that it shapes identity.
In the process of learning about the way people communicate (an accomplishment signified by a very expensive piece of paper), I have learned a lot about myself.... moreover, who I am in Christ.

Here is one thing that perhaps others can identify with

1. I thrive on conversations. I can accomplish a few big tasks during the day, but if I don't have a quality conversation with someone, I feel restless and without purpose as I finish the day.

As far as intercultural communication goes, that means I am more RELATIONALLY-oriented vs. CONTENT-oriented.
Yes, I do love relationships... but don't we all?

0 more thoughts: